Ultra Premium Business Cards
- Choose our Gloss stock for a beautiful shine or one of our Matte stocks for a more subdued and vintage look. For truly luxurious cards, we’re now offering our Trifecta ultra-thick, triple-layered paper!
- Designing an appointment card or want to write on the back of your card? Choose the 14 pt. Uncoated Cover for a writable surface.
- For a rustic look and feel to your cards, choose 18 pt. Premium Kraft paper.
- 13 pt. Premium Linen and 18 pt. Ultra-Premium Pearl paper stocks will add a touch of elegance to your simple business cards.
- For the 14 pt. Gloss paper stock, a High Gloss UV Coating will be applied to the color sides, unless High Gloss UV Coating Front Only is selected. High Gloss UV Coating will not be applied to the back if you select Grayscale Back or Blank Back. High Gloss UV Coating makes the products more durable, so your postcards will last longer. You cannot write or print on products with High Gloss UV Coating.
- Our High Gloss UV Coating Front Only option may produce variation in color and brightness between the front and back of your product.
- Please note that due to the fact that we print in large volumes, different paper types may have different quantity options.
- Most popular business cards: 2″ x 3.5″ Full Color Front/Full Color Back printed on 14 pt. Gloss Cover
- Specialty finishes include Raised Print UV and Raised Print Foil. Finishes are applied over specific graphic elements of a design. The result is a striking contrast between elements that include the Raised UV or Foil and the rest of the design.
- Raised Prints are only applicable with our 16 pt. Premium Matte Cover stock.
Order Personalized Business Cards from Maui Business Cards
A business card is regarded as the most essential marketing tool, globally, and across all industries. This tried-and-true print product has proven to elevate. Order professional business cards in minutes with access to high-quality paper stocks, affordable prices, and a quick and easy order process. Making your own business cards is much easier than you’d think, especially with tools at your disposal, such as our user-friendly Online Designer, where you have access to hundreds of business card templates, and even various elements to create your very own design from scratch.
Bleed: 0.1″ Rounded corners: 2″ x 3.5″ and 3.35″ x 2.17″ sizes require a 0.325″ bleed
Resolution: 350 DPI
Color Mode: CMYK
File Formats: TIF, TIFF, EPS, AI, PSD, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PDF
Max File Upload Size: 75MB
Specialty Prints: To set up your files for Raised UV/Foil prints, please contact us.